Everyone dreams of having shiny hair but it is difficult to achieve it. Most of the time, you need to spend a lot of money in buying hair care products just to make your hair healthy and strong. You also need to invest your time and energy in order to make it shiny.
Otherwise, when you will not use your money, time, and energy in taking proper care of your hair, what you want to achieve will forever remain as dreams.
The good news is that there are tips for shiny hair that can be easily done without spending too much of your time and hard earned money. Following these hair care tips will allow you to attain your dream of shiny and healthy hair in no time.
1. Before ending your shower, rinse your hair in cool water. This is done after the hair has been shampooed and applied with conditioner the usual way. After you are done with your conditioner, make sure to rinse your hair with cold water. It is not advisable to use either warm or hot water when rinsing to avoid making the hair follicles dry.
2. When you want to make your hair healthy and shiny, apply mayonnaise on your hair. Most people use this ingredient as a home remedy when they desire shine and luster for their hair. When you are just staying home on a weekend, apply a liberal amount of mayo on your hair, massage it on your scalp and let it stand for 30 minutes. Use shampoo for washing and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
3. Avoid the frequent use of hair blower when drying your hair. When it is really necessary to blow dry, apply some leave-on conditioner before starting to blow dry your hair so that the hair will be protected from too much heat of the dryer. Too much blow drying can dry up your hair.
4. Use hair shine products but make sure that you are getting the product suitable for your hair type.
5. Avoid using shampoo on the hair everyday but preferably every other day. You can do this when you are just staying in your house and have no plans of going outdoors. Frequent shampooing and washing of the hair can strip off its natural oil and will result to brittle, dry, and dull hair.
6. Deep condition your hair once a week. This must be done twice a week only if you love putting hairstyling and coloring products on your hair.
Learning these basic tips to make the hair healthy and strong will surely be achieved in no time and your dream of having beautiful and shiny hair will already become a reality.